Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Days 14-16: Desperate Attempt to Get Caught Up

O.M.GEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I am so behind on this thing! I am so, so sorry guys! These past few days have be completely and totally out of control NUTS! SO BUSY! But I love it :)

I've missed being busy. It's crazy to think that when 2014 first started I was bored. Really, really bored. I needed something new. Something that would bring excitement and adventure to my life! I was in a rut and didn't know the best way to get out of it. I started considering moving away from my beloved Cedar City. I really didn't want to. I love it here, but I just couldn't think of another way to shake up my life to get more out of it. 
Then Nikki and Tamara made an offer I couldn't refuse. 
These lovely ladies right here, Nikki and Tam

The offer was to become a partner with them in their company, Tonergy! A company I had worked for for a year and LOVED. I love this company guys! I love the clients, my fellow trainers, and I love seeing people grow and achieve something they once thought was so out of reach. 
Stepping up as a partner has been an incredible adventure thus far. So many new things I have learned and new people I have met. Exciting things are about to happen for us, and I feel like I am on the brink of realizing all my greatest hopes, dreams, and ambitions in life! It's a wonderful feeling, to feel like I am living again; that I have purpose and direction in life. To have a job that I love and adore and am excited to go to (not so much at 6am, but that's only my alter-ego Fiona talking). It's just great to feel alive again.
So you get the point. Tonergy is great, and wonderful, and has a cherry on top. It also keeps me CRAZY busy. Hence me falling behind 3 posts. Whoops! Don't worry, you haven't missed anything!

Day 14 Recap:
The most notable thing from day 14, is this is the day I felt my body change. Now, it could totally be just one of those things where you feel especially skinny for a few days. Ever notice how that happens randomly every few months? I love those days! You feel good, and in control of your body and your choices. So it's too early to say if it's from clean eating, or just a random occurrence. In any case I feel amazing! 
Long story short, I made the chicken/sweet potato/onion dish from day 3 again, this time with chicken breast (way better with bone in). I made a shizton for a dinner at church, but it wasn't done cooking in time, so I ended up with all of it. There is a lot of it. Like, a lot, a lot. I'm going to be eating it for awhile! I'm going to have to come up with creative ways to eat it so I don't get sick of it. But thank Heavens for it, because it has saved me from falling victim to being hangry these past few days. It has seriously been such a blessing having it there and ready. It's basically all I have eaten since! And I still have left over fish taco ingredients. So I have been pretty set on food these last few days, which is great, because I have had zero time to even think about cooking. 

Day 15 Recap:
Just working on eating all that chicken! Ha ha. But, oh my goodness, I'm halfway through the challenge!!! So exciting! I can't believe I've made it this far and am still feeling good about it! I have to confess though, at this point I still can't wait to eat a yummy dinner roll. But overall my cravings are in check and satisfied. 
I had planned on re-taking measurements, weight, and pictures again on this day, but I just didn't have time. I will do it as soon as possible though, because I would love to have before, during, and after pictures! 

Day 16: I'm caught up!
Still, nothing exciting today. I haven't made any new recipes. But so far I am still feeling really good, body wise! I really feel like my body did this giant retraction in on itself type thing. Like when you use a vacuum to suck all the air out of a storage bag. But, then again, it could easily be something else. Time will tell! 
Honestly, I'm just so grateful to have this post written and caught up! You have NO IDEA the stress it has been causing me, ha! It's that lingering thought in the back of my mind 24/7, "Write a post! You're so far behind!" Soooo glad that feeling will be gone tomorrow!

That is all for me today. I will try my hardest, now that I am up to date, to keep up and provide you with yummy new recipes and Paleo concepts. I am still hoping to discuss so many aspects of this diet with you! Good thing I still have another 13 days, right? And be excited, because tomorrow I have a really yummy looking recipe to try out! It's a crock pot one, about the only way I have time to cook these days!

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment